Click on a image to view accommodation types
Please note that we need all the guests’ ID document copies with the paid deposit in order to confirm the booking.
No keys will be handed over for booked units without the necessary identification.
- It’s on the West Coast.
- It’s situated in the Crayfish Mecca, Lamberts Bay.
- It’s surrounded by the seasonal breath-taking wild flowers, famous wine- and seafood routes.
- It’s only 2½ hours’ drive from the most beautiful city in the world - Cape Town.
- The clean stretch of beach is endless, the dunes magic and nothing in this sea can harm you.
- It’s 60m from a safe beach for kids.
- It offers self-catering, fully equipped accommodation with two- and more bedroomed apartments, also consisting of an open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining room and a Bathroom.
- For your comfort the apartments are serviced daily.
- Group Tours of up to 350 persons can stay overnight, with breakfast and dinner offered on request.
- Bath towels on request
- It boasts M-Net, Kyknet, MM1 and MM2 or SS reception. There is a TV in each apartment. The channels are changed at the office on request.
- For the business executive, fax and photocopying services are available on request.
- It’s 5km from the well-known outdoor restaurants “Muisbosskerm” and “Bosduifklip”, and don’t forget the historical indoor “Plaaskombuis”.
- Within 2km radius, sports such as fishing, swimming, bowls, tennis, badminton, golf, jogging or walking can be enjoyed.
- Sightseeing is plentiful, with the harbour and bird island a must.
- It offers unbelievable out-of-season rates for churches, schools, and senior citizens.
- The owner Yan Smit live on the premises and will welcome you with true West Coast hospitality.
- It’s so relaxing, you will want to stay forever!